IT Support Specialist
Add to Apply List
Washington, DC 165 IT User Support
Our client has an opening for an IT Support Specialist in the Washington, DC office. The IT Support Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support to the Firm and clients of the Firm. Responsibilities include: Providing end-user support services, troubleshooting assistance, and problem resolution via telephone, remote desktop connection, and/or visits to user locations; exhibiting ownership and timely resolution of all incident tickets and change orders; interacting directly with other IT groups to determine the proper remediation for an issue; setting-up and quality assurance testing of new hardware and software for existing and new end-users in the Firm and other duties as assigned. The hours for this position are 12:00pm to 8:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Minimum of four years of experience in end-user support.
- Two-year college degree preferred. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience implementing, maintaining and supporting Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Technical experience configuring and supporting workstations, laptops, printers, and related equipment.
- Flexibility to work additional shifts as needed.