Our client is seeking an IT Support Specialist for an exciting contract to hire scenario.
- Pull and terminate CAT5.
- Cleanup IT closets, racks and DVR's bundling and labeling all cable.
- Assist IT Manager with maintenance on switches, routers, POS systems, printers and other hardware as directed.
- Work with IT Manager as well as work alone on assigned projects.
- Install or remove software from a computer or a network of computers, diagnose technical issues and provide fixes.
- Assist IT Manager in providing support either through telephone, email, chat, and face-to-face contact.
- Experience with Windows 7 and 10. Apple IOS experience would be beneficial but not required.
- 2+ years of overall IT Support experience (1+ year of Windows 7/10 support experience)
- Polished demeanor and strong customer service experience
- Team player mentality
- IT Certifications and /or Degree in IT is preferred