IT Support Specialist
$16.00 - $20.00 an hour
Job ID: 21841
- Full tuition reimbursement
- Great benefits, 401(k) w/ match, competitive salary
- Casual work environment
Our client is looking to hire a talented IT Support Specialist - this is an entry-level opening. The person in this position will learn a lot quickly, be given great growth opportunities, and will enjoy working for a world-class organization. This organization has recently been recognized as a Top Workplace in the region and are poised for continued growth and success heading into 2019.
The current opening is for an IT Support Specialist.
Main duties include:
- Provide support for Windows based products
- Support hardware platforms, remote mobile computing, and network connectivity
- Train and assist users on company programs
- Resolve technical issues in-person and over the phone
- Perform basic set-up and new employee training of phone and computer equipment
- Configure and troubleshoot PC's and laptops
Qualifications for the IT Support Specialist include:
- 2-year degree in IT preferred
- Entry-level position, internship or co-op experience preferred
- Must be able to troubleshoot application in-person and over the phone
- Strong communication skills
- Must be very reliable, a self-starter, very organized
- Computer support
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [email protected] All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team