Location: Newark, CA
Duration: Month to month/Open contract
The IT Support Specialist will provide onsite (with some remote) desktop technical support for staff located in the Newark Office. As a member of a rapidly expanding company, you must be organized, focused and self-driven. You have a passion for problem-solving and seeing issues through to resolution
- Providing superior customer service in supporting end users and C-Level executives.
- Triage and respond to tickets created through the ticketing system in a timely and courteous manner. Resolve or escalate as appropriate and document steps taken.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktops, laptops, monitors, mobile devices and local printers.
- Light system administration; AD account creation, network folder permissions, mailbox creation.
- Provide installation and support of VOIP telephone system, soft phones and the setup of video conference sessions.
- Work with software and hardware vendors for support when necessary to resolve complex problems.
- Provide support for network printers and scanners and place support calls when necessary.
- Must have O365 Administration
- Must have experience with Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Outlook/Exchange
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.