TEKsystems client is looking for an IT Support Technician responsible for assessing and troubleshooting computer support problems and apply understanding of computer hardware and software products and services. Responsible to resolve problems of users, supporting day to day IT operations, managing the office network and working in IT operations with their satellite offices as needed. This individual must be able to multi task effectively and maintain their network reliability.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Understanding of IT to resolve technical as well as functional issues
- Research new technologies to apply to the organization in an efficient manner
- Adheres to direction from IT to perform job duties while adhering to the schedule and scope
- Maintain user access control, printer issues, connectivity issues, and other day to day issues
- Participates in IT meetings
- Updates project plans for IT projects including objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, and schedules
- Confers with IT personnel to identify issues
- Deploys laptops, desktops, monitors, phones, and peripherals
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning IT managed equipment
- Manages documentation for IT
- Perform other assigned duties
- Hands on experience installing hardware and software
- Experience with recent Windows Operating Systems
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.