TEKsystems currently has a great IT Support Technician opportunity available with a client in the Saint Cloud, MN area. This is a great opportunity to get within a great company where you will be able to take on more responsibility and grow your technical skills.
Top 3 Skills:
1. 1 + years of technical support experience both via phone and face to face (troubleshooting Tier 1-Tier 3 issues, including: Active Directory, O365, Single-Sign on, and DNS)
2. Experience in Windows/MS Office environment
3. Excellent communication/customer service skills
The IT Support Technician will:
- Provide onsite technical support to system users by troubleshooting issues and working directly with vendors to resolve major hardware and software problems
- The first point of contact for internal users who call the Tier 1 IT Support team. Answer incoming calls, track information in the ServiceNow ticketing system. Resolve Tier 1 incidents and requests in a timely manner. Escalate unresolved issues to the proper Tier 2 and Tier 3 support team
- Maintain systems, install new equipment, and make modifications to the infrastructure as requested
- Assist system users by confidently troubleshooting Tier 1-Tier 3 issues, including: Active Directory, O365, Single-Sign on, and DNS
- Evaluate the company's operational efficiency of different IT systems and recommend improvements
- Manage ticket queue by manually documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems while ensuring all tickets are responded to and closed in a timely manner
- Interact with the company using clear and concise communication to facilitate ticket status updates and product availabilities
- Manage O365 environments and Active Directory (e.g., add, delete, change) as needed and keep up-to-date
- Effectively demonstrate a sense of urgency while acting in a professional, calm manner and manage appropriate and realistic expectations to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Leverage critical thinking skills to evaluate all possible solutions and use appropriate judgment to apply most effective resolution methodology
Why would someone want to work with this client?: Long term opportunity to gain exposure supporting a wide range of technical issues being in a smaller work environment. This will give the resources an opportunity to work more autonomously and not be siloed in a call center type role. Potential to work remote. Gain experience in the financial industry.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.