TEKsystems is looking for qualified candidates to support an IT Service Desk in Kalamazoo. This is a great opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door and gain great professional experience with an enterprise level company. It is excellent experience that will hone their technical skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provides requests to the helpdesk and provides remote support and onsite support for staff
- Performs adding and changing of software configurations
- Log and track requests received from clients.
- Investigate, evaluate and resolve reported support issues and requests.
- Log, categorize and prioritize incidents.
- Perform initial diagnosis and determine if escalation is necessary.
- Install and maintain both hardware and software.
- Serve as a troubleshooter in the implementation and use of workstations and associated software and hardware.
- Answer technical phone lines
- Handles support over the phone for workstations, tablets, laptops, and phones.
- Installing and configuring application and operating system software and upgrades
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and network connectivity issues
Knowledge, Skills, and Accomplishments
- Great technical understanding
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thorough knowledge of PC hardware, software, and network connections
- Experience working with PC hardware and software
- Apple experience would be beneficial
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities with confidence
- Associate's degree or completion of technical school coursework is preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.