TEKsystems is looking for entry level candidates looking to gain experience with a major enterprise client. This is an ideal role for a student off of school for the Summer or someone that is looking to gain working experience in the IT field.
These roles will start off as a 3 month opportunity and have the chance to grow from there into a more full time role with the organization.
- Educational background in the Information Technology field
- Strong desire to work within the IT space
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems including Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Hardware troubleshooting including building PC's and replacing parts
- Software troubleshooting including loading new software or wiping devices clean of any data or older software
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.