This role will assist the employees of our Client with IT support issues on-site. Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Utilizing ticketing system for documentation
- Active Directory support for password resets/account lock/unlocks
- Remote Access Tools
- Hardware replacements
- Workstation troubleshooting
- Office365 installation/support/upgrades
- Supporting Windows 7/10 issues
- Microsoft Office Suite Support
- Email troubleshooting
- Mobile device management
- Imaging desktops
- Printer issues with setup/support/connectivity
- Ability to fix blue screen proxy
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.