Job Title: End User Computing Specialist
Duration: 12 Months
Hours: 7:30 - 4:30
Location Name: Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Provide end-user computing support to the general user community. The individual in this position has the responsibility to carry out assigned tasks including new user equipment setup, addressing to all assigned IT support tickets, imaging computers.
- Hardware break/fix (including PCs, laptops, workstations, printers and other peripheral devices
- PC imaging
- Installation/removal of hardware (disk drives, adapter cards, printers, memory, etc.)
- Installation/removal of software (e.g. MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- New PC/laptop/workstation setup (disk imaging) and installation
- PC/laptop/workstation removal and disk-image backup
- Basic application support
- Responsible for maintaining reasonable and acceptable attendance
- Responsible for performing job duties in a manner consistent with company Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- Responsible for working a manner consistent with established safety rules and regulations and the use and maintenance of required personal protective equipment
- Performs job duties in accordance with approved procedures established in support of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations.