Connection Services has a fantastic opportunity for an IT Systems Manager in the Colebrook, NH area.
The Information Systems (IS) Manager directs and manages various computers, software, network, and various information systems operated by the organization. The manager is responsible for overseeing network and computer operations, provides technical support resolving hardware and software problems, manages the organization’s web site, technical staff training, vendor negotiations and procurement, project management, and information systems administration.
The manager evaluates and recommends changes or additions to the company information systems infrastructure, communicates with all staff to address needs and evaluates efficiency of end-user systems. The candidate must create and maintain Information Systems Policies and Procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and safety of the organization and all staff. The manager will maintain an IS Disaster Recovery plan to ensure appropriate disaster mitigation and continuation plans are in place.
The manager will assume ownership for managing post-live support, maintenance and operation of company’s Electronic Medical Record System. Manages contraction of labor to accomplish goals, facilitate cross-functional integration/alignment with other teams, and monitor support issue queues. Candidate works to prioritize fixes and enhancements, works closely with vendor and company’s leadership to develop and implement solutions, and works closely with various departments to extract and transmit data for reporting purposes and projects.
• Evaluates and resolves user problems; identifies and obtains appropriate resources for the resolution of complex problems; corrects routine problems by making minor repairs to computer equipment; contacts appropriate resources for additional assistance and negotiates with contractors and vendors for major or specialized projects.
• Comprehensive oversight and management of ISHC electronic, technical, and computer hardware/software systems, policies, and procedures.
• Administers LAN; establishes procedures to back up data stored in computers and to maintain efficient operation of LAN; implements security practices as directed by the Privacy and Security Office as applicable to mitigate risk.
• Provides server support and maintenance; uses various utilities to trouble-shoot, repair, and check configuration of servers.
• Adapts existing database software, spreadsheets, and other programs to best meet departmental or end user needs relative to data collection.
• Administrator of the telephone system, voicemail system, and other communication systems such as mobile devices. Maintains telephone system hardware, system programming, and service.
• Install, configure, maintain, and test a backup system that adequately addresses the needs of the organization to ensure the availability of high priority electronic data.
• Ensure the confidentiality and security of electronic organizational data. Develop systems that mitigate the risk of electronic intrusion of ISHC systems.
• Manages the EHR system documentation, technical support, and upgrades of the various interfaces used within the EHR, which may include lab vendors, electronic prescribing of medications, and clinical exchange of medical records.
• Works closely with various departments to provide assistance with reporting mechanisms. Manages the reporting software associated with the EHR, and provides routine reports to departments.
• Establishes and maintains organization’s Internet web sites and web pages; provides technical support in creating content area; provides technological solutions that can be applied to the ongoing development of a department’s on-line presence.