- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Troubleshoot and support complex issues with customer services for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers, smart phones, and associated software and applications.
- Install and configure operating system software and associated applications.
- Defines, Owns and Perform back-up/restore procedures.
- Defines, Owns and Perform preventative maintenance including repairs and upgrades on company technology.
- Develops and Maintain documentation of network and servers and other IT processes.
- Establishes process, procedures and performs monitoring of servers, applications, network and other event logs daily and responds appropriately to presented situations
- Responsible for operations management for on premise and cloud environments including delivery of data center services, fulfilling IT service level agreements, infrastructure operations monitoring and security solutions
- Establishes compliance process with all technology regulations and other security best-practices
- Oversee the development and implementation of all IT policies, operating procedures and best practices including security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, licensing compliance and service delivery
- Actively leads and models IT governance, including change and IT release management.
- Collaborates with Infrastructure and Applications teams to develop IT operations strategies in support of global design.
- Serves as a “backup” for other team members, seeks cross-training in their areas of expertise, and performs their duties in their absence.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Perform work on IT projects and provide after hours coverage following on call rotation.
- Conduct training on processes for IT staff and end users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
CORE VALUES & GUIDING PRINCIPALS:
- Understands internal and external customers
- Assure a safe work environment
- Encourage individual development
- Demonstrates teamwork and flexibility/adaptability
- Demonstrates honesty
- Keep our commitments
- Think systemically and ensure constancy of purpose
- Lead with humility and respect every individual
- Focus on process, embrace scientific thinking, flow and pull value, assure quality at the source and seek perfection