Duration: 3 months
This role will primarily support our PC/Laptop refresh program. Secondarily, when needed the incumbent will help support onsite break/fix support (PC’s/Personal Printers/Multifunction Printers/faxes/legacy phone systems).
• Work with and take direction from the IT Infrastructure Field Services group.
• Setup, configure, transfer data, and deploy PC’s to end users.
• Install business supported applications and peripherals.
• Use a ticketing system to coordinate work, provide updates and document resolutions for tracking purposes.
• Troubleshoot, assist, and work with other IT team members to resolve user support issues.
• 2-4 years of experience with technology support
• Strong Troubleshooting skills
• Experience supporting Windows 10 environment
• Experience working directly with customers
• Knowledge and understanding of application integration with hardware
• Experience working with Microsoft Office Products