ACS group has an immediate need for a IT Technician 1 with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. This is a 6 months contract opportunity (with long-term potential) and is located in Columbia South Carolina. Our client is a leading Manufacturing Industry.
Please review the job description below:
- Desktop support
- Report management
- Data Entry
Job Description -
- Provide prompt and accurate technical support, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in related technical field or equivalent education/experience.
- Entry level - 2 years of experience providing customer support for Windows XP and MS Outlook in a networked environment, including experience performing computer hardware, software, break/fix, and troubleshooting.
- Experience supporting MS Office products (or other shrink-wrap software applications) including experience using a commercial trouble ticketing system (such as Remedy) and the ability to track and document actions taken.
- Skills and Competencies: Ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot workstation, application, peripheral, TCP/IP, and/or printer problems.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to follow documentation procedures.
- Must be able to lift and carry computers (approximately 50 lbs.), crawl into tight spaces (such as under desks), and climb ladders as needed to install computers.
- Major Job Duties: Perform desk-side Windows XP workstation support in a networked office environment. Supporting or performing MS Office and Outlook configuration and troubleshooting; software installation and configuration; new user set up; printer and network file share configuration and troubleshooting; peripheral installation, configuration and troubleshooting; and computer/user moves, adds, and changes.
- Responsible for reviewing trouble ticket queues, documenting support and diagnostic activities, escalating problems as required.
- Accurately and effectively resolving and closing assigned trouble tickets in accordance with SLA requirements.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- IT Experience
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume. Thanks and regards,
A: 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies: * AIC *Analysts *ComforceHealth *HireGenics Recent Recognitions: #No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA) #Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA) # No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA) #Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018). #National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC #Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017) Website: www.acsicorp.com