Job Req: 20-05266
Job Title: Identity & Access Management Systems Support Analyst
Job Location: Remote - needs to be local to Denver, CO
Job Type: Contract
The Identity Access Management Systems Support Analyst will be responsible for assisting with maintaining and implementing Identity Governance Administration systems including the One Identity Manager and One Identity Data Governance Edition. The analyst will work closely with the IAM Supervisor, Project Manager, IAM team, customers and other stakeholders.
In addition to those responsibilities listed above, the IAM Systems Support analyst may be required to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of IAM systems by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair
- Assist with implementing new technologies and decommissioning legacy
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Review technical designs, process and procedures for accuracy
- Research proficient methods, best practice and industry standards for Identity and Access Management
- Responsible for assisting with data management framework, processes and best practices
- Create and populate additional fields within Active Directory and other systems
- Modify and populate existing fields within Active Directory and other systems
- Create and update user accounts in applications
- Resolve Service Tickets for onboarding, offboarding, and updating user accounts
- Participate in project planning sessions
- Perform user testing
- Communicate and/or prepare information for audit
This position facilitates Identity and Access Management. The position is liable for assisting Senior Analysts and Supervisors with the system administration of multiple systems that IAM is responsible for. Provides second and third level technical support to the project team, end users and Client functional groups. It is the responsibility of the IAM System Support analyst to manage Identity and Access within all IGA Systems.
- The Identity & Access Management Systems Support Analyst is responsible for knowledge of least privilege methodology, role based access control, security regulations, support which includes ticket management, customer services, permissions and groups.
- A successful candidate will have experience with Systems Administration and Applications including Active Directory and IGA systems.
- Due to the importance of this position, it is expected that a person supporting IGA has troubleshooting skills with networking and computer systems, can multitask, work in a fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
- Experience and comfort with complex data environments in order to champion the best fit for data governance.
- Prior experience with information security best practices is a plus.
- Advanced analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze datasets and present in a format that facilitates senior management decision making.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment Strong communications skills & facilitation experience across all levels of leadership