Identity Access Management Analyst
The Intersect Group is hiring an Identity Access Management Analyst for our client in Richardson, Texas. The Identity Access Management Analyst will support the migration to a new User Provisioning system, SailPoint.
- Deliver enterprise-wide identity, access, directory and authentication services
- Support implementation and design of Identity Access Management technology, automation of manual tasks, identity access governance support and implementation services, privilege identity management support and identity lifecycle management
- Engage key business stakeholders and customers as it relates to all supported systems and applications to verify, validate and audit access
- Experience in access configuring for users to access software
- Troubleshooting skills according to detailed runbooks or knowledge base documentation
- 3 - 5 years previous experience in a mid/high-volume IT service desk environment
- Experience in User Provisioning for software specifically, not just systems and network/shared drives
- Ability to review technical documentation on systems to learn how to add users
- Experienced dealing with confidential info (HIPAA, PII, private employee data)
- Good knowledge of Windows 7-10 machines and desktop applications
- Strong communicator
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 71205 when responding to this ad.