Interactive Business Systems (IBS) has partnered with a Cincinnati company tolocate an Identity Access Manager for a contract-to-hire role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, Develop, Test and implement Identity and Access management solutions and evaluate products.
- Support single sign-on authentication for our intranet and extranet web portals and applications
- Understand and refine the Role Based Security framework used for authentication and single sign-on
- Install and upgrade identity and access management applications.
- Debug issues, provide guidance to junior developers
- Participate in high level design sessions.
- Create detail design documents.
- Create test plans.
- Partner with the Security Architecture and Information Security teams to identify the long-term role of identity and access management across the company
- Participate in the development and deployment of interfaces between the identity and access management application and target systems or applications. Utilize heavy influence over the design of these systems, and resolve conflicting goals of divergent groups
- Be key technical expert around management of the entire lifecycle of identities in the environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Deep understanding of identity and access management concepts.
- Experience in designing, installing and upgrading identity and access management applications.
- Deep understanding LDAP technologies.
- Experience in creating detail design documents for solutions being implemented in Identity and Access management applications.
- Experience deploying Corporate Role Based Directory / Security Models within the framework of a highly complex organization model
- Experienced in information security technologies and industry best practices
- Experience using scripting languages to create custom usage/audit reports and data migration between directories or identity management applications.
- Experience automating user account and creating group membership.
- Experience working with other application groups and presenting system design documents
- Experience integrating applications with Access Management applications such as Tivoli Access Manager
- Provide production support of identity and access management infrastructure applications.
- Hands on experience in working with workflows and customizing workflows to meet business requirements.
- Experience designing, installing and upgrading LDAP or x.500 directories and debugging directory related issues
- Experience integrating Directory with third party and custom applications and troubleshooting relevant integrating issues. Experience in custom schema creation and management.
- Proficient in working with Commercial off the shelf Federation products like TFIM, ADFS.
- Proficient in federation concepts like SAML, OAUTH.
- Working knowledge of UNIX
- Experience installing, upgrading and configuring identity and access management applications such as Tivoli Identity Manager and Tivoli Access Manager
- Experience in designing, installing and debugging virtual directories
- Proficient in Service Oriented Architecture concepts.
- Experience in Application Servers like Websphere, Weblogic or other commercially reasonable products.
- Experience in working with API gateways.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available. Relocation fees are an option for out-of-town candidates.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.
$0.00 - $110,000.00 /Year
IT & Technical