Who We Are –
At TableSafe we are obsessed with creating the Ultimate Dining and Hospitality Experience. Our team consists of hardware designers, software developers, former restaurateurs and executives who are committed to building the easiest, most secure and fastest payment process for the hospitality industry.
We are relentless in our pursuit of an enhanced dining experience. Our technology will become the foundation for fostering an ecosystem of companies and technologies that offer payment solutions anywhere where it is more convenient or desired to pay for services away from the point-of-sale (POS) terminal.
We are a team of exceptionally talented, bright and driven people that question the norm and seek to simplify the payment process in the hospitality industry. We work hard and with a purpose. We engage in lively debates and thrive on innovative and new ways to solve existing solutions. We play hard and work hard.
If you’d like to change the future of payments and are an innovative and intuitively curious problem solver, this is your chance to join our rapidly growing team.
What We Need
We are looking for a Implementation Engineer to join our Support Team.
What You’ll Do
As an Implementation Engineer, you are the primary technical point of contact for our customers, partners and sales team. You will manage and perform the implementation, integration and support efforts with our client’s engineering teams. You will share best practices, and provide guidance; help with troubleshooting, debugging, and providing technical support. As needed, you will drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process while working with the sales team as the key technical advisor to the product and the product advocate for TableSafe. When product issues or concerns are identified you are responsible for working closely with the TableSafe Development and Quality Assurance (QA) teams to help resolve them. Your cross-functional communication will be critical to managing expectations across the organization with regards to implementation projects.
• Involved in Pre-Sales product demonstrations to provide technical knowledge and guidance to Sales team
• Evaluate client needs and advise best practices for configuration of the TableSafe system
• Plan and manage multiple projects against established timelines and milestones
• Perform installation and configuration of software and hardware
• Lead training and support both onsite and remotely after implementation
• Report recurring support issues and trends identified to development team
• Actively monitor live systems to ensure issues are immediately addressed before they become customer facingRequirements
Who You Are
You are entrepreneurial in spirit, appreciate the ability to work autonomously and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
• Great judgement in ambiguous situations
• Previous work experience in an early stage, fast growing company and/or creative agency
• Stellar organizational skills
• An ability to take ownership and responsibility for completing projects, managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Clear, proactive, and fearless communication, both written and verbal
• Excellent people skills
• Rigor & velocity: able to navigate constraints via creative and divergent design explorations
• Clear market vision, staying on top of industry trends and research
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• 3 -5 years of experience as an Implementation Engineer or demonstrated equivalent
• Knowledge of the Windows Operating Systems and the Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong facilitation and project management skills
• Capable of representing TableSafe in high-pressure sales and support situations in a professional manner
• Capable of analyzing server logs and debugging issues both onsite and remotely
• Understanding of VPN and Remote Desktop Connections
• Comfortable using and maintaining CRM tools.
• High degree of initiative, dependability and the ability to work collaboratively and with minimal supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal collaborative skills
• Able to effectively communicate technical-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience with documenting new processes and making recommendations for improvements
• Travel required between 20-30%
*We are committed to diversity and inclusion at TableSafe. TableSafe is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.