Summary:TouchNet, a Global Payments Company is seeking an Implementation Project Manager to join our team. In this role, you would oversee the software implementation and upgrade projects, coordinating the efforts of our clients’ business and technical resources with the array of internal resources at TouchNet. The Project Manager manages Revenue generating projects from initiation through completion, assuring deadlines and quality standards are met, project risks are identified and mitigated, and project participants receive timely and accurate communications regarding the status of the project. As the client’s primary point of contact during the life of the project, the Project Manager bears significant responsibility in ensuring a positive customer experience, maintaining project scope, and verifying that project deliverables are met.
- Project Management – Maintains a portfolio of projects across multiple clients, ensuring that project goals are achieved, tracking revenue, schedules are maintained and adjusted, milestones are documented and standard operating procedures are met.
- Stakeholder Communication - Conducts weekly status meetings that effectively track progress, communicate issues and provide status updates to management and other team members.
- Process Improvement – Assists in the creation of formal project management processes by developing project templates and/or other appropriate documentation and controls. Documents lessons learned from projects, works with peers and management in strategic reviews of overall project management processes to improve efficiency and standardization, and development of project management tools related to ongoing product development.
- A minimum of three (3) or more years of related work experience within a technology-focused company, supporting IT related projects
- Prior experience with software application implementation projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The primary competencies associated with this position include planning, meeting management, communication, problem solving, and sense of urgency
- Prior experience in a client facing role (both internal and external) at all level of stakeholders
- Skilled at developing client relationships
- Prior experience with project management tracking tools
- PMP certification, preferred
- Post-secondary education, preferred
TouchNet, a Global Payments Company, is a pioneer in delivering innovative commerce solutions to Higher Education. Since 1989, colleges and universities have relied on TouchNet to unify and secure transactions everywhere money moves on campus. Today, TouchNet U.Commerce is the premier commerce management system for Higher Education. TouchNet solutions help institutions run campus business better by providing greater control over transactions, costs, compliance, and financial operations.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.