Title: Implementation System Analyst
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Job Type: Long term contract (12-24 months)
Salary: (Dependent on salary history and experience)
About CSI Tech:
CSI Tech is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills, to every client challenge. Whether you’re an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the idea opportunity, CSI Tech is the solution you’ve been looking for. We do IT talent right.
This position supports the successful implementation of various payment processing projects/solutions through execution of various technical tasks and quality checks. Incumbent will lead client consultation on business and technical requirements. Incumbent will also assume technical leadership role for assigned implementations and coordinate all phases of operational implementation of technical deliverables.
- Five (5) years of related experience in the payment processing industry required.
- Thorough understanding of payment card products, support services and processes required.
- Five (5) years of related experience in business or system analysis.
- Experience required completing card processing projects that require migrating data from one processing platform to another.
- Meet with client to discuss specifications, work with client and vendors to determine project/solution options and facilitate meetings with key client personnel including IT for network connectivity and other technical support.
- Overall understanding of all Products and Solutions how they are implemented in conjunction with the assigned projects.
- Work with credit union staff and vendors to execute the project plan, ensuring technical tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Complete Gap Analysis to define system/solution set-up requirements.
- Provide Consulting and guidance to client on the best approach to meet their business requirements for assigned implementations.
- Identify and report outstanding issues to the assigned project manager; assist with issue resolution.
- Ensure quality in implementation process; Communicate technical aspects and requirements of Implementations with third-party vendors and internal Project Support Team.
- Validates system parameters and conducts testing; modifying program parameters when necessary.
- Provide technical support to credit unions during the design, development, and implementation phases of the project.
- Provide Post implementation on-site support for new Member projects.
- Assist with identifying improvements to the defined processes within the department.
- Understand and complete tasks associated with various types of department projects.
- Understand client business requirements; communicate between technical groups at client and vendor locations and data map technical files between systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI and all of the benefits
- Expenses reimbursement, according to your contract
- Consultant Care Program
CSI Tech at a glance:
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, CSI Tech is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5th largest staffing company in the world. In 2013, CSI Tech expanded its reach even further by acquiring the Anteo Group, one of Atlanta’s most respected IT firms. The combined resources of CSI Tech and Anteo Group strengthens and expands CSI’s IT resources nationwide.
While we provide IT staffing support across various spectrums nationwide, we specialize in finding the perfect fit in 5 key areas: Software Development, Project Management, Infrastructure, Support, and Database and Reporting. Our responsiveness and high touch customer services has been recognized for three-consecutive years by our clients and candidates in an annual independent survey earning CSI Tech Best of Staffing Talent and Client Satisfaction Awards.