Incident Management Analyst
Provides analytical management assistance by planning, coordinating, and directing programs, which may include conducting surveys, studies, and special projects as necessary. Performs analytical work requiring knowledge of administrative principles and analytical processes.
- Uses effective verbal and written communication with key stakeholders, customers, clients, team members, and other contractors
- Monitor, triage, and recreate production incidents by analyzing data patterns and by researching production logs via Splunk Serve as a liaison to the development and testing teams relating to functional aspects of the application
- Ability to present the issue and resolution to supervisor, leadership, and relevant stakeholders
- Maintain O&M documentation (User Guides, O&M Manuals, Run Books, etc.) for all applicable applications and systems
- Have knowledge of web and batch applications
- Ability to work independently and integrate with teams
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates various projects, programs and services involving diverse administrative operations.
- Conducts research and data analysis on a variety of programs and issues.
- Responsible for project/program reporting. Coordinates and expedites reports and program information from department input.
- Supports the activities of technical staff in task accomplishments.
- Accomplishes directed tasks and assists in resolution of functional issues encountered in task accomplishment.
- Coordinates with users to ensure accurate and complete use and operations of the implemented systems.
- Provides data analysis for information integrity and coordinates with the user community to ensure the systems are accurate and up to date.
- Uses functional background and mathematical skills to facilitate accurate data collection and presentation of management information produced by the system and published to the user community at large.
- May provide feedback on the software system for collecting, assimilating, and defining system requirements and data mining.
- May confer with other departments, officials, or customers and may be required to attending meetings and make presentations on assigned projects and/or programs.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 0-2 years of experience
- Healthcare Management experience
- HealthCare Payer Operations experience
- Splunk experience
Other Job Specific Skills
- Healthcare Provider Administration Experience
- Must demonstrate good decision making and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and show attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets and report writing.
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain information system logs, perform data analysis to assist in preparing reports, and possess experience and abilities to serve as a liaison between multiple departments.