Industrial Designer - Milford, CT (Full Time)
Are you an Industrial Designer with a knack for meticulous attention to detail?
Are you a no-nonsense, analytical problem solver?
Do you love a fast-paced environment, and thrive on a deadline?
Do you like to get an assignment, and then be left alone to do what you do best?
If so, then look no further! Our client, located in Milford CT, is actively looking to hire an Industrial Designer to help drive the growth of their newest product line, as well as support the custom design needs of customers. This is a hands on role where you will move from concept to drawings to production in rapid succession. The ability to generate quality, thoughtful and well-engineered designs quickly is a must.
This is a high-growth company with innovative products and an opportunity to make an impact. And the products you design sometimes will even be in production the next day. Other responsibilities include:
- Contribute significantly to developing the product road map
- Collaborate with engineering and production to maximize design effectiveness, efficiency and impact to the customers goals
- Handle all design documentation and specification for off-the-shelf and customized products in a timely fashion
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Design or similar concentration
- 3+ years of Industrial Design experience
- Proficiency with Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Proficiency with Adobe CC, PDM, and Fusion 360 is a plus
This is a full time, permanent job opportunity. We are looking to schedule interviews immediately, so please apply as soon as possible for more information.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.