Job Posting Title: Industrial Engineer II
Job Location: Tulsa, OK 74117
Duration : 11months
- This role requires Industrial Engineer experience.
- It will focus on hand tool control and repair, 5S/6S, cutting tool organization, and liaison with site facility team.
- Under minimal supervision, provides Industrial Engineering support through the application of classical and Lean Industrial Engineering principles.
- Assures assigned projects are accomplished within projected or approved cost.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct analysis with area Management to establish and maintain daily work activities.
- Conduct analysis with area Management, support staff and Material Control to design and maintain part presentation requirements and procedures. Coordinate across site to manage commonality of material handling and presentation processes.
- Identify equipment, machinery, and facilities acquisition including justifications, economic analysis, and project management through implementation.
- Development and maintain Tool Box requirements and contents to include tool control, FOD prevention measures tool requirements matched to area tasks.
- Apply 3D print capability to assist in resolution of technical issues (shop aids, Protect the Product, etc.). Lead implementation of additive manufacturing tools/techniques to further develop application production/post production environment.
- Provide business case analysis and recommendations in support of projects to include make/buy, MCR, Engineering Changes, Tooling requests.
- Support all Safety, Sustainability and Ergonomic initiatives.
- Implement plant layout, process flow, and material handling techniques.
- Support area management in generating orders/requests for Tooling including management tool priorities.
- Investigate, evaluate, and implement facilities expansions, department rearrangements, new technologies and manufacturing techniques, and employee suggestions.
- Where applicable, assume the duties of the area manager in his/her absence; advise and assist subordinates.
- Perform audit of co-workers output based on defined requirements and procedure
- Must demonstrate knowledge of IE policies and procedures.
- Independently lead/coordinate the implementation of projects among multiple organizations.
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles/methods as a team member or leader.
- Develop and maintain work place methods and manpower requirements.
- Assist in the training and development of entry-level industrial engineering personnel.
- As required, aid in development and maintenance of Business Continuity Plan. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proven knowledge of Lean and/or Six Sigma principles.
- Ability to influence across functional disciplines.
- Must be knowledgeable about Engineering configuration requirements, tooling, quality control, plant safety, blueprint reading, and shop math.
- Demonstrated ability to operate computerized equipment, such as personal computers, CATIA, etc.
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt, equivalent certification, or proven experience in a Lean Six-Sigma environment highly desirable.