- Ability to understand existing Excel VBA macros and modify/create when necessary Detail oriented, organized
- Ability to work effectively with quick turnaround
- Waterfall scheduling, capacity resource planning, recovery planning experience
- Analyze data, develop metrics, identifies/corrects issues
- Proactive, adaptable, self-driven learner
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, willingness to work on shop floor
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering or related curriculum or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Four (4) years Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations Engineering or related technical experience.
- A leadership position that encompasses the day-to-day direction of Industrial Engineer I and II levels in planning, controlling, and execution of duties; serves as the group expert when that level of representation is needed.
- Responsible for the coordination of work activities and training of team members.