$42,000 - $55,000
Job ID #: 21906
New job for a new year! This corporation believes in developing their employees and knows that each individual helps make up their great team. They put customers first and their manufacturing processes are on the cutting edge of technology. They have high quality products and consistently strive to improve. This is an opportunity to diversify your skills and join a leading, growing company.
Why should you apply?
- Hand-on environment
- Excellent benefits
- Paid OT
- Paid holidays and time off
- Growing company
Our client is in need of an Industrial Engineer. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Duties and responsibilities of the Industrial Engineer include:
- Improving plant and assembly processes
- Time studies
- Work instructions
- Assisting with plant layout and equipment
- Troubleshooting machinery problems
- Ensuring plant safety and quality
Requirements of the Industrial Engineer:
- Previous hands-on engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- Degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering or similar
- Experience with PLC or robotics is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Key skills: Process improvements, plant layout, time studies
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [email protected]. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.