Aerotek is currently hiring for an Industrial Engineer with Value Stream experience! Please see below for more details.
- Develop the continuous improvement plan and facilitate the meetings with the area team(s); prioritize team activities.
- Interact with the customer directly with all issues concerning quality, delivery, and standards.
- Oversee the production process while ensuring teams are focused on producing the product of the highest quality in a safe and effective manner.
- Provide leadership and mentor-ship to area Team Leader(s).
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to review the activities of the plant and review the progress toward meeting the company goals.
- Coordinate and support cross-functional teams like quality, engineering, and maintenance.
- Coordinate with other Product Managers in developing and sustaining the following:
- Training and career path plan for all team members
- Process for standardizing processes and documentation
- Implement forms of visual control and documentation
- Ensure performance reviews are given to all team members
- Facilitate and manage project start-up teams
- Facilitate and manage company production systems
- Lead, mentor and facilitate leaders in developing and planning of production and personnel.
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in manufacturing.
- Must be willing to travel 10% - 20%
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Develop the skills and competencies of others through training and development activities.
- Understands key business indicators used by the company.
- Experience working with MRP systems.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.