Our client offers the incredible opportunity to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Their work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Their culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible.
- Analyzes and designs sequence of operations and work flow to improve efficiency's in plant and production facilities and equipment layouts; and establishes methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
- May establish or assist in establishing accident prevention measures and may manage training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operations.
- Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
- On the basis of these studies, develops and implements plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods.
- May assist facilities engineers in the planning and design of facilities.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) plus 2 years of industrial engineering related experience, OR (0 years of experience with a Master's in a STEM)
- Experience with Microsoft Project & Office
- AutoCAD experience is highly desired
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.