An automotive manufacturer is hiring an Industrial Engineer.
The candidate will responsible for creating and improve an inventory management plan for approximately 40 suppliers with 500 part numbers
● Change point management and implementation for logistics periods, vehicle design changes, and internal delivery
● Develop improvements to current inventory management system by updating standardized work to ensure repeatable processes and outcomes
● Implementing new part delivery process that produced a quarterly cost savings of approximately $800
● Collaborate with suppliers and plant personnel to understand supply chain disruption issues to complete root cause analysis and implement solutions to prevent production interruptions
● Utilize daily part counts and pipeline information to determine needed inventory levels
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering or related degree.
- Experience in manufacturing setting
- Exp with supply chain management
- Excellent communication and computer skills ( Excel / MS Access)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.