AES is currently looking for an Industrial Engineer to join their team at their Mount Vernon location. This person would be expected to also work one day a week at their Byseville R&D center. This position will assist and support the Engineering Department and manufacturing facilities.
- Review, maintain, and establish new piece rate system
- Studies new processes to establish piece rates where applicable
- Manages Lean and 5S initiatives for both plants
- Conduct air flow tests through products
- Manage project issues, budgets and schedules
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies, and details
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices
- Plans and designs manufacturing processes
- Maximize efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, and assembly methods
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products/procedures
- Meet required timelines for projects
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.