THIS PROJECT IS LOCATED IN CHARLESTON, SC THE RATE OF PAY IS $25.00- $ 27.00 AN HOUR.
THERE IS NO PER DIEM ON THIS PROJECT.
The Bell Company is a large Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most Complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Industrial Pipefitters Wanted
As an Industrial Pipe Fitter with The Bell Company you will have the opportunity to use your skills to work on hospitals, laboratories, large industrial and institutional projects. Additional information on all our projects can be found on our website: www.thebellcompany.com
$25- $27 / HOUR FOR FULL JOURNEYMAN PIPEFITTER
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our skilled crafts with more than just a competitive hourly rate. We also offer:
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Potential career growth into our certified craft program with additional benefits of increased wages, paid holidays and vacation accrual.
- Employer paid $25,000 life insurance
- Elective medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available
- Immediate 401(k) program with up to 4% employer match (vested immediately)
Relevant job titles include: Journeyman Pipe Fitter, Journeyman Pipefitter, Pipe Fitter, Pipefitter, Pipe Welder, Industrial Pipe Fitter, Industrial Pipefitter, Certified Pipe Fitter, Certified Pipefitter, Certified Pipe Welder, Journeyman Pipe Welder, Industrial Pipe Welder, Journeyman Welder, Journeyman Fitter, Fitter, Welder, Structural Pipefitter, Structural Pipe Fitter, Structural Pipe Welder, Certified Welder, Certified Fitter, Structural Fitter, Structural Welder
The ideal candidate for our Industrial Pipe Fitter role will meet the following requirements:
- Maintain the ethics and professionalism of The Bell Company in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Candidates must have min 5 years’ experience as Journeyman Pipefitter and be familiar with industrial, process piping systems with specific attention to hospital, industrial and heavy institutional installations.
- Must be familiar w/industry standard & code compliant construction practices.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Bevel joint cutting with an oxy-acetylene torch is mandatory
- Must demonstrate experience with equipment setting, start up and rigging.
- Experience of a residential nature will not be considered relevant.
- Past experience in stainless steel, carbon steel, heating and cooling lines, chiller and boiler setting, hook ups and piping, mechanical room or central utility plant experience, copper sweating and brazing, must be demonstrated in the application process to be considered.
- Drug test / Pre-employment knowledge & skills test required.
- OSHA 10 hour required prior to start date (company will provide the online course at no cost to employee)
The Bell Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Our focus market place is the Heavy Construction Industry (Mechanical Piping) and PLUMBING
If you have experience in the following, we want to hear from you!
Journeyman Pipe Fitter, Journeyman Pipefitter, Pipe Fitter, Pipefitter, Pipe Welder, Industrial Pipe Fitter, Industrial Pipefitter, Certified Pipe Fitter, Certified Pipefitter, Certified Pipe Welder, Journeyman Pipe Welder, Industrial Pipe Welder, Journeyman Welder, Journeyman Fitter, Fitter, Welder, Structural Pipefitter, Structural Pipe Fitter, Structural Pipe Welder, Certified Welder, Certified Fitter, Structural Fitter, Structural Welder
$25.00 - $27.00 /Hour
Construction, Other, Engineering & Aerospace