Collabera is looking to fill an Info Security Analyst opportunity with one of our clients in Charlotte, NC
Job Title: Info Security Analyst
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Location: Charlotte, NC
• Looking for Information Security Analyst for the UNIX/FoxT implementation primary function is to process UNIX/FoxT requests from a queue based system.
• This includes provisioning access, removing inappropriate access, educating end users regarding security protocols and properly utilizing request forms, analyzing trends to drive continuous improvement, scrutinizing access requested and recommending other access in accordance with least amount of access necessary.
• Coordinating and assisting the UNIX and FoxT SME with project work to operationalize the UNIX environment including current remediation efforts.
• Helping to develop metrics, documenting SOPs, assisting with implementing new standards under the guidance of the SMEs will also be included as secondary duties.
• Provide operational support for IAM tools FoxT, SailPoint, Cyberark
• Provision/Deprovision access primarily for UNIX from tasks out of a queue based system
• Providing full account lifecycle management and privilege access provisioning in Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Work with designated SMEs to identify UNIX entitlements, build out roles, and remove inappropriate access.
• Coordinate implementation of remediation steps for identified security access misconfigurations
• Assist in reporting metrics to measure the service and identify potential risks
• Utilize Powershell, Linux, and Perl shell script.
Interested candidates can contact Johnson at 704-830-0514 or [email protected]