Job Title: Info Security Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 1 Year Contract
- The primary responsibilities of the successful candidate will be to configure IDs leveraging any of the available CyberArk services and improve the operational environment within the global CyberArk platform. Candidate will participate in on-going implementation and operational activities and work in highly collaborative team environment to deliver privileged management capabilities for the global Technology organization using a deliverables-based approach. This role works closely with Information Security to deliver effective privileged management tools, processes, and best practices.
- Provide new capabilities in the global CyberArk privileged access management platform to meet security requirements, processes, and best practices.
- Work with Technology users to configure privileged IDs to leverage CyberArk services, including Vault, AIM, PSM, APIs or DAP.
- Ability to assess users use case, provide recommendation on service offering to meet use case, and implement and debug solution for configuring privileged IDs.
- Partner with Technology users to educate on best practices to ensure IDs are configured in CyberArk and compliant to meet security requirements and standards.
- Participate in Proof of Technology (POT) and Proof of Concept (POC) to help identify the right solution and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Identify opportunities and develop scripts to automate engineering tasks where possible to minimize any manual work.
- Improve operational environment of global CyberArk platform to provide robust platform and streamlines team's processes through automation tools and processes.
- Partner with Information Security to deliver effective privileged management tools, processes and best practices that addresses privileged management use cases.
- Provide timely and effective operational support for global CyberArk privileged access management platform to meet security requirements, processes, and best practices.
- Partner with other support teams and vendors to resolve problems with effective troubleshooting skills or implement new products or services.
- Use standard technology monitoring tools to monitor assigned environments and/or technical assets and identify/detect behavior outside of established standards.
- Partner with Technology users to address security issues that privileged access management platform can address.
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk servers to ensure consistent availability of the system to end-user.
- Monitor logs and events for Windows, UNIX, and User identity management platforms to provide views of misuse or malicious activities.
- Monitor and maintain the production environment to meet the SLAs.
- Share on-call responsibilities with teammates.
- Assist with the research, development, continuous improvement and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and processes based on compliance requirements and industry best practices.
- Enforce information security policies and procedures by reviewing security violation reports, investigating possible security exceptions and documenting security controls.
- Coordinate with internal team and external auditors to provide documentation of compliance assessments, support and remediation activities.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of regulatory security trends, new security technologies and best practices.
Conduct security and industry specific research to keep self and the firm abreast of the latest security issues and regulatory developments that may impact existing policies, procedures and practices.
Participate in information security education, training and awareness activities for technology and business teams.
- In-depth knowledge with at least 3-5 years of proven engineering experience working in CyberArk suite of Privileged Identity Management solutions.
- Extensive knowledge in CyberArk PIM information security tools in a large, complex, global, multi-platform environment.
- Experience supporting both new development and operational related items for CyberArk platform.
- Installation and configuration of CyberArk Client solution, including the Enterprise Password Vault (EPV), Central Policy Manager (CPM), Password Vault Web Access (PVWA), Privileged Session Manager (PSM) and Application Identity Manager (AIM) Configuration of the Application Identity Manager (AIM) and Application Service Credential Provider (ASCP) Hands-on engineering responsibilities including build, install, configuration, upgrade, test, deployment, performance tuning and optimization of CyberArk PIM product.
- Engineering development includes documenting procedures/instructions for other team members to follow.
- Expertise in Analyzing, design, and develop new features for the CyberArk PIM product family, focusing on expanding the capabilities.
- Experience in Java, Python and Ansible, including ability to create or edit scripts for automation/reporting and API development.
- Expertise in Shell, PowerShell, Bash Experience in creating automation scripts using PACLI and REST API Strong experience in developing Custom connectors / plugins to various applications.
- Experience in customizing through code CyberArk product when needed and provide guidance to end users and team.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools including, BitBucket, Jenkins, Ansible Good exposure of Containers including Kubernetes, Docker. Good exposure on Application Architecture, App servers/ Webserver IIS/Tomcat Administer and engineer CyberArk for integrating privileged accounts for associates and services.
- Create and Manage safes, policies, roles, permissions to access various systems including Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases, Networking Devices, and applications.
- Good understanding of Active Directory. Diagnose, isolate, debug problems and perform problem resolution. Participate in troubleshooting and root cause analysis efforts to help identify the solutions and determine next steps to address the issues.
- Strong communication skills working with users across globe on Information Security best practices for privileged management.
- Experience working in the financial services industry or other highly regulated/compliance- oriented environments is preferred CyberArk certifications a plus.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!