Position :: Informatica Administrator (Master Data Management)
Duration :: 06 months contract to Hire
Hours:: 8:00 AM- 5;00 PM.
Location:: Raleigh, NC
- This role is responsible for supporting and administrating Informatica MDM (master data management) platform (previously known as Siperian MDM Platform). The administrator is required to evaluate the platform needs, install, configure, manage and maintain technical details of the MDM platform. The administrator will be accountable for partnering with key roles (e.g. project managers, architects, networking teams, DBA’s, operations etc.) to develop and install the MDM software that is aligned to organization’s operational standards, principles, leveraging common support processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, Administrator Upgrade and Manage Informatica MDM platform – master data management (previously known as Siperian) including application servers for cluster and high availability needs.
- Participates in administrative activities related to MDM platform including but not limited to MDM hub, Process Server, Active VOS, Provisioning and IDD.
- Be able to configure MDM Hub Server according to specifications, including matching rules, SIF framework, and migrating components from one environment to other.
- Develop technical documentation for installation and configuration including networking and supporting data store.
- Participate in code reviews of application components developed by technology team other staff for standards adherence, efficiency and use of best practices
- Understand data access and data load processes for storing and retrieving data from relational databases and other file systems
- Study and evaluate user problems and operations in order to produce operational and business continuity matrix
- Participate in functional test planning and testing for the assigned application(s), functional area(s) or project(s)
- Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the assigned application(s), functional area(s) or project(s)
- Respond quickly/effectively to production issues by taking responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution
- Proactively serve as a troubleshooting resource and subject matter expert across the team
- Provide educational/mentoring to project teams and others
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor with key internal and external stakeholders