Title: Informatica ETL Developer
Location: Allen, TX
• Responsible for the design, development, enhancement, and support of SQL Server 2008 Extract/Transfer/Load applications.
• The ideal candidate for this position should possess strong ETL development skills as well as solid analytical and problem-solving skills in the areas of data capture and integration.
• High-volume ETL experience is a must.
• The candidate must also possess automation experience, real-world production deployment and production support experience, and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• 8-10 years of experience with SQL Server 2005 or 2008 Integration Services (SSIS) experience.
• The more experience with 2008, the better.
• 9+ years of T-SQL experience creating queries, stored procedures, views and triggers.
Skills and Competencies:
• Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) preferred.
• Excellent planning and time management skills.
• Advanced Word, Visio and Excel skills. Client-facing experience is a big plus.
Major Job Duties:
• Develop logical and physical data models.
• Perform advanced ETL development activities using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), T-SQL, etc.
• Monitor ETL processing schedule to meet SLA's in loading the Data warehouse.
• Coordinate resolution of issues as needed.
• Create, update and maintain technical design and specification documents.
• Provide project status and progress updates to BI Management team.
Ankit Narayan Singh
Resource Development Manager
Richardson, TX 75081
Phone: 972-234-0058 x 7249