Title: Informatica ETL Developer
City: Allen, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
• Manager is looking for candidates with Informatica experience**
• Responsible for the design, development, enhancement, and support of SQL Server 2008 Extract/Transfer/Load applications.
• The ideal candidate for this position should possess strong ETL development skills as well as solid analytical and problem-solving skills in the areas of data capture and integration.
• High-volume ETL experience is a must.
• The candidate must also possess automation experience, real-world production deployment and production support experience, and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• 10 years of experience with SQL Server 2005 or 2008 Integration Services (SSIS) experience.
• The more experience with 2008, the better.
• 9+ years of T-SQL experience creating queries, stored procedures, views and triggers.
Skills and Competencies:
• Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) preferred.
• Excellent planning and time management skills.
• Advanced Word, Visio and Excel skills. Client-facing experience is a big plus.
Major Job Duties:
• Develop logical and physical data models.
• Perform advanced ETL development activities using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), T-SQL, etc.
• Monitor ETL processing schedule to meet SLA's in loading the Data warehouse. Coordinate resolution of issues as needed.
• Create, update and maintain technical design and specification documents.
• Provide project status and progress updates to BI Management team.
Note: This position is not eligible for Overtime billing.
Ankit Narayan Singh
Resource Development Manager
Winner of Inc 500, Deloitte Fast 500, MBN 100
800 E. Campbell Rd, Suite 388
Richardson, TX 75081
Phone: 972-234-0058 x 7249