This technician is going to be performing two primary tasks.
1. They are taking inventory of all industrial control systems on the base in order to begin the assessment process.
2. They will load artifacts into eMASS to be signed off by the Compliance Team at home base.
This individual will also act as the liaison between home base and the Communications Squadron and Civil Engineering Squadron. Ideally, they are looking for someone with 5 - 8 years of IT experience that has a small amount of Information Assurance experience.
Specific tasks include the following:
- Responsible for Cyber Security of Civil Engineer (CE) owned Facility Related Control Systems:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a complete and accurate inventory Facility Related Control Systems and components.
- Assist Civil Engineer Squadron personnel with security control implementation and assessment of Facility Related Control Systems.
- Register systems in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) with all necessary artifacts to attain Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through reviews and analysis of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Assist with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Ensure the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Perform periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Ensure the safety of information systems assets and protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.