NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
Key Responsibilities & Essential Tasks
Information Security Event & Incident Operations - 40% - Perform security event monitoring, alerting, investigations, notification, and response activities. Tune and adjust alert triggers and security monitoring thresholds. Generate security event data reports. Create and distribute security advisories. Perform security incident management and response activities.
Threat & Vulnerability Management - 30% - Ingest and process threat intelligence data.Perform threat hunting, threat identification, and threat analysis/assessment activities. Conduct research into new and emerging threats. Perform vulnerability identification and vulnerability management activities including vulnerability reduction through pursuit of patching and security configuration remediation.
Computer Security Forensics - 10% - Conduct information security incident forensics
investigations including forensic data captures, drive imaging, and data recovery with the aim of identifying, preserving, recovering, analyzing and presenting facts and evidence in accordance with standard evidentiary procedures. Capture and preserve evidence of computer crimes for use in internal or external criminal, civil, or administrative proceedings.
Information Security Documentation - 10% - Maintain and improve information security policies, standards, processes, and procedural documentation. Author and maintain Knowledge Base articles, Work Instructions, and other guidance documentation. Create and disseminate information security news articles and other advisory documentation.
Projects and Other Duties - 10% - Participate in security and IT improvement projects and initiatives; Provide consulting and advice to clients; Plan and execute special security-focused projects and initiatives; Perform other duties as assigned and required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security or closely related discipline from an appropriately accredited institution
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology positions with responsibility for security operations and/or configuration.
- Demonstrated recent experience with information security operations functions, activities, tools, and systems.
- Demonstrated recent experience with end-user client computing systems including Windows, Mac, and Linux OS.
- Demonstrated recent experience with server and network infrastructure operations, including Windows and Linux servers, virtual server systems, and complex enterprise network routing and switching.
- Demonstrated recent experience with security configurations on cloud computing
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated recent experience with Splunk Enterprise Security, Rapid7 Nexpose, Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco Firepower, Palo Alto firewalls, G-Suite security tools, Varonis Data Security Platform, Spirion Data Security Software (IdentityFinder), Endace packet capture, and/or AccessData FTK
- Demonstrated recent experience with MS-Azure IaaS security features
- Previous experience in higher educational institutions
- Information security industry (ex: CISSP, SSCP, GSEC, CISA) or vendor-specific (ex: CCSP, CCSA) security certifications
Please Contact: Pradeep Kumar @ 336 875 3130
Category Code: JN008