JOB SUMMARY: This position participates in ensuring the security of the IT infrastructure, protecting the confidentiality and integrity of information, maintaining the technical mechanisms and corresponding legitimate access, and complying with all relevant internal control processes as well as IT Security and Privacy Laws and Regulations. This position will also assist technical groups with developing, documenting, and implementing best practices to meet security goals in accordance with Company policies, practices, and procedures.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Act as key participant in the deployment, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of security infrastructure, appropriate network usage and systems availability to ensure secure user access.
2. Provide support and troubleshooting for event monitoring for all corporate systems where appropriate through a SIEM solution.
3. Use security event logs, intrusion detections, and other automated tools to assess and address event identification, event correlation, event escalation and event triage as related to the network security and IT infrastructure of the Company.
4. Participate in the development and maintenance of the Corporate Security Policies, Procedures, and Processes for information security.
5. Monitor, triage, and provide a solution for the requests that are submitted through the call tracking solution for the security team.
6. Act as a participant in the planning and implementation of security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data.
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
10. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The Information Security Analyst works under limited supervision and applies established guidelines to complete job responsibilities. The incumbent relies on varied knowledge gained through previous experience with non-standard issues to review, analyze, and draw conclusions. . Contact with others requires tact, persuasiveness, minimum deviation from standard routings or the making of incidental adjustments to facilitate delivery of services or work output. The impact on day-to-day operations focuses on operating decisions at a project or functional level. Work may be subject to review. The incumbent fields questions from a variety of sources both within and outside the Company.