* U.S. Government Security Clearance (active during last 12 months).
* Minimum of 3 years Information Security experience.
* Training or certification in Risk Management Framework (RMF).
* Training or certification in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
* IAT Level II Certification.
* Must possess one or more of the following: GSEC, Security +CE, SSCP or CCNA-Security.
* Information Security related experience in a military environment.
* Application of:
o PKI token maintenance and security.
o Smart Card Login security
o DISA Vulnerability Management System.
Regional Information Assurance Manager. Manage, audit, and monitor of compliance for 24,000+ users and 1100+ Privileged access users. Ensure all accounts are to (RMF) Risk Management Framework and DOD Directive 8140.01 standard.
*Issue and revoke PKI tokens for classified and privileged users across Western United States.
*Perform RMF and CCRI Inspections across multiple installations for IA Policy and Compliance
*Assists in training new Security Managers by conducting annual refresher training and initial training of organization policies and procedures.
*Assist with Information Assurance Vulnerablity alerts (IAVAs) and Security Technician Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Physical & Mental Requirements: Performance of essential and ancillary functions may require:
* Bending, stooping, and sitting.
* Walking or standing for prolonged periods.
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
* Requires near vision acuity to review written documentation.
* Ability to hear and understand speech at normal room levels and on the telephone.
* Manual dexterity to operate a telephone and keyboard.
* Ability to lift horizontally and vertically.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.