Information Security Analyst
As an Information Security Analyst, you will be responsible for incorporating operational and compliance monitoring of security controls and policies for proprietary applications at our largest healthcare client. The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience in implementation and knowledge of software development and operations processes and technologies.
On this team, innovation isn't simply about defending their applications and systems, it's about transforming their DevOps team and infusing Cybersecurity efforts across the company. If you're ready to make a difference, please apply below!
* Identify and recommend areas requiring change or modification for a newly reorganized DevOps team to incorporate best practices for information security protection for proprietary applications from build out.
* Provide thought leadership, trend knowledge, and guidance to be infused while applications are being developed.
* Review security logs, reconcile security events, escalate security violations, assess risk and incorporate risk management principles for proprietary applications.
* Ensure evidence collection methods are conducted, managed, and archived in a manner consistent with provided guidelines, to maintain preservation and protection of data and evidence.
* Performs complex and routine updates for security products and proprietary applications.
* Manage the security relationships between both on premise and cloud hosted applications.
* Proficient at the secure software development lifecycle and devops practices
* Application migration experience for cloud hosted applications within GCP, Azure or AWS
* Experience with development in Java, .Net, Node, React, or Legacy
* Proficient in Agile/SCRUM methodologies
* Ability to deal with complexity and high-pressure situations and effective decision making
* Excellent communicator, able to analyze and clearly articulate complex issues and technologies understandably and engagingly
* Great design and problem solving skills, as well as an adaptable mindset, and drive to take ownership
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in technology or security field
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.