Duration: 06 Months, Contract
The Senior Information Security Architect position is a hybrid role combining key aspects of Security Engineering and Architecture and acts as a technical contact on the team for new and/or complex technology. This position will provide direction on the design and migration strategies for multiple cloud solutions to ensure they are implemented in accordance with client’s security standards.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a related field.
- This position will conduct risk assessments across the enterprise for new solutions and security requests and recommend appropriate security controls.
- Provides technical advice in the design and implementation of multiple cloud platforms.
- Experience in the secure design and migration of traditional data centers to cloud environments.
- Strong technical knowledge of best security practices in major cloud infrastructures, such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google.
- Strong knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across existing enterprise platforms, such as databases, network, cloud infrastructures, Windows and Linux operating systems, etc.
- Serves as a point of contact in application development, database design, network and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Networking knowledge required to ensure the use of secure protocols, provide segmentation, and enforce least privilege are incorporated into solution design and implementation.
- Communicates security risks and solutions to business partners and IT staff.
- Coordinates cross-functional discussions to address and resolve complex issues.