Information Security Auditor Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an Information Security Auditor for an opportunity in Peabody, MA. The Information Security Auditor will need to have one (1) or more years of experience in IT, information security and/or regulatory compliance consulting within the financial services industry. Successful candidates should have a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Security, or a related discipline. Additionally, candidates will need strong communication skills (both written and verbal), and knowledge of information security-related regulations (GLBA, HIPAA, 201 CMR 17.00) and standards (NIST, SANS, etc.). Successful candidates will be prepared to travel to customer sites throughout New England. Professional certifications for information security management (e.g. CISM), information systems auditing (e.g. CISA), or similar qualifications are preferred but not required.
- Examine the controls within an organization's IT infrastructure
- During the IT audit process, evaluate the overall effectiveness of our client's IT control environment to ensure these controls are properly configured to preserve the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of mission-critical systems and data
- Work directly with the client to ensure cost-effective and timely delivery of our auditing services
- Examine the proactive/protective controls, the detective controls, and the reactive/corrective controls within an organization's IT infrastructure
- IT Auditors collect and evaluate evidence of the client's information systems controls, policies and procedures, and other related documentation to ensure the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of mission-critical systems and data
- Risk assessments
- Compliance Gap Assessments
- IT Audit
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning, Testing, and Training
- Employee Security Awareness Training
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.