Title: Senior Incident Response Analyst - Information Security
Location: McKinney, TX
We are seeking an Information Security Incident Response Analyst who will be responsible for developing, implementing and administering the incident response program. The Incident Response Analyst provides direction to, and has oversight of, information security incidents, forensic investigation, event reconstructing, response testing, threat analysis, and team collaboration regarding information security related assets. The Incident Response Analyst maintains the program which configures, optimizes and verifies the incident response and threat analysis functions and procedures for the organization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains an enterprise-wide incident response program which ensures that the organization’s assets and stakeholders are protected under the appropriate security controls, processes, and procedures.
- Maintains an enterprise-wide threat management program that comprises threat repository maintenance, sharing initiatives, awareness notifications and alerts, profile management, a threat intelligence team, and building relationships.
- Collaborates with physical security, risk management, business continuity, and the secure operations center (SOC) during joint operations such as incident response (real / test), disaster recovery and business continuity (real / test) scenarios.
- Conduct network monitoring and intrusion detection analysis to identify attacked systems.
- Analyze network traffic to identify anomalies and test controls for weakness.
- Develop incident response mitigation and testing plans, procedures and process documentation, and oversee the response effort (real / test) according to defined RACI.
- Maintain an employee reporting program for information security related events and concerns.
- Facilitate forensic evidence gathering and incident response documentation accordingly.
- Work with technology, security, and compliance teams to implement new safeguards for the company.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to communicate the state of information security, inform of possible risks, and suggest improvements.
- Works with other department leaders, assists with the continual development of loss control and anti-compromise measures to protect general assets, proprietary information and processes.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory liaison with law enforcement officers at all levels in geographical areas where employees and customers are located and maintains files for each location regarding available resources and emergency services agencies available.
- Establishes effective, collaborative relationships with department heads and process owners so that all personnel are informed regarding security and safety requirements and work together to mitigate compliance risk exposure and participate in corrective action when required
- Strong understanding of information security (both digital & physical), system networking, computer hacking, and forensic evidence collection concepts, processes, and activities.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a proven record of building trust and credibility through strong interpersonal skills, communications, and actions.
- Dedication to integrity, producing high quality results, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate clearly with constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Specialized skill set training.
- Management/Leadership experience related to security processes and activities common to banking or large corporate organizations.