Information Security Engineer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an Information Security Engineer for an opportunity in Tempe, AZ. The Information Security Engineer will develop specifications for extremely complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications.
- Develops security solutions for the company's networks and virtual private networks, application systems, key public infrastructures, authentication and directory services to ensure the security of the network and confidential data.
- Identifies emergent vulnerabilities, evaluates associated risks and threats, and designs network vulnerability scans to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives to the customer.
- Serves as technical lead responsible for specific areas of computer security incident response activities to include intrusion detection monitoring, scanning, cyber threat reporting, and development/implementation of vulnerability mitigation strategies.
- Leads security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices.
- Leads the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.
- Serves as a high level technical security resource on large-scale network and/or systems/applications issues.
- May direct or serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 10+ years of experience in security applications and systems.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.