Great Company, Great Benefits, Easy Location, Great place to call home.
The Director needs a new Information Security manager to help manage the Information Security Platform for the company. This is a process and technology manager role, not a people manager role. The Director is looking for someone that can work with not IT professionals and promote the importance of Best Practices. The ability to forge relationships in the company is vital to this position.
The Information Security Manager:
- Manages the development and delivery of IT security standards, best practices, architecture and systems to ensure information system security across the enterprise.
- Implements processes and methods for identifying and addressing non-compliance to information security standards; facilitates migration of non-compliant environments.
- Responsible for evaluation of security applications and systems.
- Makes Recommendations and assists in the implementation of changes to work methods and procedures to make them more effective or to strengthen security measures.
- Responsible for the continued development of the security incident response program, management of incident response efforts including reviewing logs & alerts, correlating events, compiling security reports and facilitating the remediation of identified issues.
Must have a Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Information Security Certifications are Highly desired but not required