This position will be located in either Beltsville, MD or Washington, DC.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the cybersecurity of a program, organization, system, or enclave.
- Reviews breach notification rule policies and procedures. Reviews policies and procedures related to physical, administrative and technical safeguards.
- Provides compliance reports and participates in regular compliance meetings to discuss issues and mitigation strategies.
- Assesses and audits security requirements by studying business requirements; conducts system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments.
- Provides forensic evidence during investigations of suspected and known security incidents and breaches to Individuals’ privacy.
- Stays up to date with all governmental regulations regarding information protections and security system protections