Information Systems Manager
Required Clearance: Must be able to pass federal background investigation and obtain a Public Trust
Location: Chamblee, GA
Position Summary: The Information Systems Manager (ISM) will evaluate the sources of Demand Management for Enterprise Field Operations (EFO) services and the resources available for delivering services. The ISM will continue to refine the response process developed per the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Continuous Improvement process, incorporating feedback and lessons learned. The ISM will use the ITIL process to support EFO's mission to respond credibly and effectively to requests for services.
- Serve as Demand Management Enterprise Field Operations (EFO) team lead with IT Communications to identify, develop and promote self-service customer tools and services.
- Work closely with the current Refreshment Program Management Office team in the planning, coordination, reporting, and deployment of laptop/desktop systems to employees located at any location.
- Maintain EFO Resources & Top Priorities reporting tool for current project and progress tracking purposes to support demand management efforts.
- Create the framework for an EFO building a support database to enhance information distribution to UNS service providers and project offices.
- Develop a plan for EFO SharePoint site improvements and enhanced navigation to support workload management across the area managers and frontline support groups.
- Develop and maintain written content and video files for the Enterprise Field Operations Tech Corner (name of the SharePoint the technicians will be using) training session.
- Establish and maintain technical resource data & Just-in-Time training sessions on SharePoint site.
- Maintain EFO Staffing data for Contact Listing, Building Support Coverage and Statistical measures.
- Manage and enhance statistical reporting system from Knowledge Incident Service Asset Management (KISAM) to support demand management efforts.
- Maintain weekly/monthly EFO Operational metrics system to provide input for the UNS standard reporting on Incident Management.
- Provide monthly analysis of EFO staffing numbers to support workload management across the frontline support groups.
- Research and compile data for Ad Hoc Report requests
- Provide monthly input of content for Chief Technology Officer Operational Review Updates. Deliver a weekly report each Tuesday to the task manager outlining the past week's activities and consisting of:
- Accomplishments for the week
- Targets for the following week
- Issues identified during the week and recommended solutions for same
- Must hold U.S Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
- Experience managing an IT Service Desk or Network Operations Desk and its technical staff.
- Experience overseeing a desktop/laptop refresh project specifically with involvement in the planning, coordination, reporting, and deployment of the laptop/desktop systems
- Experience with Ad Hoc Reporting and delivering review of reports to senior/executive leadership
- Experience with Staffing Analysis, SLA requirements and Service Desk Metrics
- Experience with writing Standard Operation Procedures
- Experience with Sharepoint site updates and improvements, developing framework for support databases,
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Proactively develops and maintains strong knowledge of information systems and their related components, and makes recommendations to improve the reliability, scalability, performance, or security of these systems as appropriate. Leverages technology to automate manual tasks and seeks to improve efficiency wherever practicable and appropriate. Makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Receives goals and overall objectives from Management and assists in establishing and implementing the methods to attain them.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee may encounter while performing the job's essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing this job's duties, this position requires the ability to sit for potentially long periods throughout the workday. Hearing should be sufficient to understand conversations, both in-person and on the telephone. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components for potentially long periods without experiencing abnormal hand, wrist, or eye strain.
- Work Environment: Includes a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, including exposure to heat, cold, inclement weather conditions, and occasional environmental hazards. Local, regional, and national travel may be required.
Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
AD&D and Life Insurance
Paid Federal Holidays
Paid Time Off
401(k) Retirement Plan
View More Careers at EPSILON
Follow us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | google+
Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.
Please click here to review your rights under EEO policy.
If you are an individual with a disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.