We are looking for an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to join our team to support the U.S. Government and Industrial Base. Your role would be to provide Cybersecurity support as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation of information systems operating in a classified environment.
Looking for candidates with an active Secret Clearance minimally and IAM Level II certification. Candidates with prior DSS/DSCA experience preferred.
* Execute the security assessment and authorization process for Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements to include bi-annual updates to documentation
* Support the development and maintenance of technical documentation and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
* Applies current computer science technologies to the development, evaluation, and integration of computer systems and networks to maintain system security for classified information systems.
* Primary liaison to the local Defense Security Service (DSS) Information Systems Security Professional (ISSP) on all matters pertaining to classified information systems.
* Evaluate equipment to ensure the use of approved products from the appropriate Information Assurance (IA) approved products list.
* Support the Security Manager with site accreditation/re-accreditation process.
* Manage all security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system
* Prepare and submit classified spillages/incident responses.
* Propose, coordinate, implement, and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
* Demonstrate a strong knowledge of cyber security principles and DoD requirements relevant to the confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation of systems operating in a classified environment.
* Coordinate quarterly vulnerability scans of workstations/servers of CAT I or CAT II findings.
* Ensure compliance with the Chapter 8 regulatory requirements of the with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
* Perform other duties as assigned, to include performing cybersecurity assessments and analysis on cyber key terrain or other critical infrastructure assets sites, as directed.
* Ensure Configuration Management (CM) for security-related IS software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented.
* 5+ years of relevant work experience as a Security Analyst
* Experience developing, editing, and auditing cyber security policies, plans, and procedures for government systems and programs.
* Knowledge and experience working with technologies such as Linux, Microsoft Windows, and IP networking as well as Cloud Based Systems
* Knowledge and experience working with NIST security controls and regulations.
* Experience conducting vulnerability audits, security configuration checks, and system configuration scans to meet Cyber Security requirements.
* Experience with enhanced DoD security controls for government networks including the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Host-Based Security System (HBSS), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), and Secure Host baseline (SHB).
* The experience, training, and certification requirements required by DoD 8570.01/Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level II or III. (CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP, GSLC)
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.