Infrastructure Business Analyst
Brooksource is looking for a Infrastructure Business Analyst for a 3-6 month extended contract (potential opportunity for conversion) working with one of their retail clients in North Austin. This position sits in the Infrastructure/Systems organization and is responsible for taking internal/customer data and transforming that into insights that can be used to identify new and existing application/system trends.
- Coordinate with Sr. Systems Engineers and Project Managers on technical requirements for stakeholders and business users.
- Reviewing multiple data sources to compile/compare data to then present to business/technical leaders.
- Work closely with program management in planning, organizing and guiding tracks of work on large, complex projects.
- Partners with other members of project teams to establish clear roles and responsibilities across disciplines.
- Document tasks, priorities and workflow along with creating visual dashboards.
- Bachelors/ Associates degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- SQL (querying/ scripting), Excel, Data Sources (SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB)
- SQL general knowledge; creation of queries and understanding results
- Data Analysis; finding trends in the data, comparison of multiple data sets and presenting the differences.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to utilize data or other tools to prioritize work.
- Experience in writing business requirements or general documentation.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to influence beyond the scope of their position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently with end users.
- Ability to present and defend complex analysis internally and externally to both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, be resourceful and deliver results.
Nice to Haves:
- Reporting (Tableau/Looker)
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- Project Management