One of our direct clients, a reputable firm located in Pembroke Pines, FL area is seeking to hire an Infrastructure Business Analyst. Our client is a solid industry leader and is a great place to work. If you are looking for a position with a firm that values its employees, please apply now.
This job is not open to Third Party Vendors.
This is an onsite only position. There will be no relocation expenses for out of area candidates.
The Sr. Infrastructure Business Analyst serves as a liaison between the divisions/functions and the IT organization to provide technical solutions to prioritized business needs. This position requires expertise in the business processes used in the divisions/functions they support, as well as an understanding of the IT Infrastructure organization’s systems and capabilities. This role assists in leading business process redesign and documentation efforts. This individual helps to determine opportunities to automate and standardize business processes and functions. The Sr. Infrastructure Business Analyst elicits, translates, and documents business requirements into functional/technical specifications for the Infrastructure organization in IT function, Enterprise Technology Partners (ETP), and manages changes to such specifications.
This position leads the education of the IT organization on the direction of the business. This role also leads the negotiation of agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between the divisions/functions and IT from initial requirements to final implementation. This individual possesses a deep knowledge of infrastructure technologies and services, technological trends, as well as the business and technical infrastructure landscape. This role uses this knowledge to bring solutions to improve business results to the divisions/functions and IT leadership.
- Determine opportunities to redesign business processes to achieve better business results
- Determine opportunities to automate business processes and functions
- Conduct requirements gathering and translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications
- Create and maintain business processes, requirements, and functional specification documentation
- Perform testing duties as needed, working with end users and project teams during the design, construction, testing and implementation of modifications to systems
- Advanced capabilities with the following Microsoft applications:
o Excel (i.e. VLookup, pivot tables, data model creation and analysis, What-If scenarios, Forecasting, etc.)
o Visio (i.e. Cross-functional process diagrams, solution diagrams creation)
o Microsoft Project (desired, not required)
o Access (desired, not required)
o SQL (desired, not required)
o Project (desired, not required)
- Data analysis and data scrubbing experience
- Experience creating and maintaining project financials and business cases for project justification (including ROI development and payback period)